Easy Vegan Chili ❤️ A hearty, delicious & nutritious one-pot recipe that will be ready to eat in 20 minutes! This is the perfect easy meal for a camp-out or when you’re hungry & just need something quick & satisfying to fill your tummy and warm your soul.
A few basic ingredients and dinner is ready!
You’re hungry, you want something filling and delish and you want it now. What to do? Go to your cupboard, open a few cans of beans & diced tomatoes, chop up an onion and throw in a few spices & basic ingredients . . . voila! You’ve got the makings for a simply great vegan chili that will be ready to eat in 20 minutes or less!
This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn from purchases at no additional cost to you.
This Easy vegan chili recipe is simply great!
This super easy recipe is one of my favorite go-to meals when I need something hearty and satisfying in a pinch. Everything goes into one pot – no extra cookware to wash. Best of all, it’s full of good stuff, plus it freezes well, so you can heat up a bowl anytime!
It’s like everything you want in a single bowl!
Not only is this delish chili quick and easy to prepare, it’s sooo satisfying! Enjoy it with tortilla chips or warm corn bread. Top it with ripe avocado, vegan cheese, fresh salsa, and a sprig or cilantro. You’ve got an entire meal in a bowl.
How to make the best easy vegan chili
It’s easy throwing this simple recipe together when you have the right ingredients. Everything that goes in this dish are items you should keep on hand in your kitchen. Onions are a basic staple at my house. I try to keep a variety of canned beans in my cupboard, along with diced and whole tomatoes. I know I can always find salsa in my fridge and some corn in the freezer. A few basic spices and guess what . . . you’ve got chili! Take a look at my basic vegan grocery list for ideas on what to keep in your kitchen.
Looking for more hearty, easy & delicious vegan recipes? Check out these delish dishes!
very vegan 🌱 very good!
Simply Great Vegan Chili
- 6 quart or larger stovetop covered pot,
- Long spoon
- Chef's knife
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 5 15 oz cans beans assorted – pinto, black beans, kidney beans, red beans, garbanzo, etc
- 2 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 C corn kernels fresh, frozen, or canned
- 1/2 C salsa or pico de gallo
- 1-2 whole limes juiced (to taste)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Using a 4 quart or larger stovetop pot, begin heating olive oil over med-high heat.
- Add diced onion, lower heat to medium, until onions soften.
- Add all other ingredients, stir to thoroughly combine.
- Cover pot and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chili is bubbling.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon chili into bowls, garnish with sliced avocado, extra salsa, cilantro, vegan cheese, black olives, tortilla chips, whatever you have on hand.
- Enjoy with extra chips or our yummy vegan cornbread.
- Simply delicious!🌶
If you’ve enjoyed this recipe, please consider rating it using stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️in the comments below. It helps other readers and allows more people to find it online. I love hearing from you! Let’s keep in touch!