Easy Vegan Corn Bread 🌽 A classic all – American staple made even greater with 100% vegan ingredients & plant-based goodness.
Corn bread is like the perfect fusion of a quick bread and cake.
Try it topped with a smear of our yummy orange maple infused vegan butter!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Should you make a purchase through those links, The Carrot Underground may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you, ever.
How to make vegan corn bread
This easy corn bread will become one of your go-to recipes anytime you want to prepare the perfect pairing with a bowl of soup, stew or chili. The ingredients are all items you would typically keep in your kitchen. It only takes a few minutes to throw together, and a single batch serves up to 12 people. If you don’t eat it all in one day, simply store leftovers in an airtight container and it will stay soft and fresh at least another day or two.
Easy Vegan Corn Bread
- Medium mixing bowl
- Small mixing bowl
- 8" square baking pan or cupcake pan
- 1 C corn meal
- 1 C all purpose flour
- 1/4 C maple syrup scant cup
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 C rice milk
- 1/3 C vegan butter melted
- 1 egg equivalent prepared vegan egg replacer
- 1/3 C sweet corn fresh, frozen, or canned
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Prepare baking dish by lining with parchment or greasing with butter or oil. If using a muffin pan, use paper liners or oil.
- In medium bowl, combine corn meal, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In small bowl, mix milk, melted butter, maple syrup, prepared egg replacer, and corn.
- Add wet ingredients to dry. Combine until just blended. Don't over-mix.
- Pour into prepared baking dish or muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 – 27 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
If you’ve enjoyed this recipe, please consider rating it using stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️in the comments below. It helps other readers and allows more people to find it online. I love hearing from you! Let’s keep in touch!