Get ready for best vegan meatless meatballs ever! 🌱We’ve just raised the bar with this classic staple. Loaded with fantastic flavor, marvelous texture, and packed with protein, these are the best vegan meatless meatballs ever!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Should you make a purchase through those links, The Carrot Underground may earn a small fee at no additional cost to you, ever.
My husband John loves to cook, even more than I do. He has a natural knack at combining flavors and seasonings, often resulting in the most amazing dishes. This is one of those. He had been watching a local food show on TV, and was intrigued by a very non-vegan recipe for sliders the host was demonstrating. The next day, my husband was pulling these insanely good meatballs out of the oven. This is his recipe.
You won’t miss the ‘meat’ in this fantastic meatball.
This vivacious vegan version of traditional meatballs is going to be your #1 go-to dish for summer entertaining, tailgate events, and everyday fare. Serve as a slider, sandwich, on top of spaghetti, or all by itself with a dollop of your favorite marinara. You won’t believe how incredibly hearty and satisfyingly scrumptious these yummy meatless meatballs can be. Simply delicious! Hands down, these are the best vegan meatless meatballs ever!
These marvelous meatless meatballs can be dressed up for an elegant meal.
Perfect casual fare!
You’ll be sure to score points at your next tailgate party!
Mama Mia That’s a Perfect meatball!
🥕Note – You will find that I have listed specific brand/products for this recipe. These are ingredients that we have found to be exceptional in taste, texture and quality. Fortunately, most of these products are offered in stores throughout the U.S., as well as online. I have provided links to each of the products to make it easier for you to locate them in your area.
How to make the best vegan Meatless meatballs
See how easy it is to make the best vegan meatless meatballs you’ve ever had. Watch us prepare them on our video!
If you’ve enjoyed this recipe, please consider rating it using stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️in the comments below. It helps other readers and allows more people to find it online. I love hearing from you! Let’s keep in touch!
Best Vegan Meatless Meatballs
- food processor
- large bowl
- baking sheet
- Chef's knife
- large spoon for mixing
- 4 vegan burger patties (4 patties) Beyond Meat The Beyond Burger
- 2 vegan sausage Field Roast Italian Sausages
- 6 oz vegan mozzarella (3/4 package )Miyoko's Fresh Italian Style Mozz
- 1-1/2 C breadcrumbs Panko Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 C parsley Italian parsley – freshly chopped
- 3 egg replacer we use Ener-G Egg Replacer
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Break apart burger patties and sausages with a fork or food processorand put into large bowl.
- Prepare equivalent of 3 eggs using vegan egg replacer.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl. Thoroughly knead or mix all ingredients together.
- Once combined, spoon mixture onto cutting board.
- Pat into 1" thick rectangular block. Cut block into 12 equal squares.
- Shape squares into balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 425º for 20-25 minutes, until browned.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve with marinara, pasta, as sandwiches or sliders, in soups,or as a side with a fresh green salad. Enjoy!