Citrus Infused Vegan Butter 🍊Home made vegan butter infused with fresh citrus, herbs, and natural ingredients. Vegan butter just got better!
The fruit trees in my yard have been particularly abundant this year, so much so that I was inspired to find new ways to make use of all of the goodness and vitamin C in each piece of fruit. 🍊I jotted down several recipe ideas, this one being the first on my list – Citrus Infused Vegan Butter.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Should you make a purchase through those links, The Carrot Underground may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you, ever.
I wanted to make use of the varieties of citrus fruits in my yard. Here is what I made:
- Orange Maple infused vegan butter
- Lime Chile infused vegan butter
- Lemon Basil infused vegan butter
Orange Maple 🍊 Lime Chile 🌶 Lemon Basil 🍋
Orange and maple infused vegan butter. You won’t believe how scrumptious this butter tastes spread on our Easy Vegan Corn Bread. Made with this simple Vegan Butter recipe and infused with fresh orange juice, zest, and organic maple syrup. Yum!
How to make citrus infused vegan butter
It’s so easy making your own citrus infused vegan butter. With just a few ingredients & a blender, you can prepare the creamiest & tastiest butter ever! First you’ll want to make a batch of this super delish Vegan Butter. Be sure to check out the recipe and watch our video.
Next, you just need to gather some fruit, fresh herbs & spices, and something sweet, like maple syrup or agave nectar. Once you have all your ingredients, you’re ready to make butter!
Orange Maple Vegan Butter
Lime Chile Vegan Butter
This zesty fresh lime & chile infused butter is all you need to kick up the flavor in sweet corn. 🌶Imagine it on grilled corn on the cob!
Lemon Basil Vegan Butter
Put a dab of this delish lemony-basil butter on top of plain spaghetti or pasta. 🍋The brightness and tangy flavor of the lemon and basil is fantastico!
Have fun making your own vegan butter!
Be sure to watch our vegan butter video!
very vegan 🌱very good
Citrus Infused Vegan Butter
- blender or food processor
- One rubber or silicone spatula
- Silicone ice cube tray or small covered container
- t tbsp orange juice fresh
- t tsp orange zest fresh
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- t tbsp lime juice fresh
- 1 tsp lime zest fresh
- 1/2 tsp chile lime seasoning
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- 1 tsp lemon zest fresh
- 1 tbsp fresh basil minced
- Prepare one batch of vegan butter per recipe
- Divide butter in 3 equal portions
- Pour 1/3 butter into blender
- Add orange juice, orange zest, maple syrup
- Blend on medium speed for 30 seconds
- Pour into silicone ice cube mold or small covered container
- Thoroughly rinse blender container
- Repeat same process using ingredients for Lime Chile butter and Lemon Basil Butter
- Cover silicone ice cube mold or small covered containers
- Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving
- Butter can be stored for 2 -3 weeks refrigerated or 3 months in freezer
If you’ve enjoyed this recipe, please consider rating it using stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️in the comments below. It helps other readers and allows more people to find it online. I love hearing from you! Let’s keep in touch!